We know. There is one little annoying thing with our lovely SAAB. There is no aux-in connection. Are you're feed up with FM-transmitters and copying CDs and just wants an easy to use and flexible solution to stream music through the car's speakers now?
CdConnect is a retrofit aux kit for Saab 9-5 and Saab 9-3. Easy to use and works with all music players that have a standard 3.5 mm jack.
You deserve high audio quality at the music of your choice! You deserve CdConnect!
- Plug and play installation. No soldering, no cutting of cables!
- Doesn’t require activation through Tech2. Just press the Cd-button twice to activate!
- Designed to ensure the best possible sound quality.
- High quality. Automated production in Sweden with high precision placement of components on circuit board.
Original & authentic feeling
There will be no visible changes to your stereo. Install the CdConnect with a button (now included!) and you will believe it was factory mounted with just a small audio inlet in the mid-console! A 3.5 mm audio cable to connect between the blank-button outlet and your phone (or other audio source) are also included.
Compatible models and stereos
The aux-adapter is compatible with the following models:
- 9-3 – year 1998-2002 for AS1-AS2-AS3 (Also, 9-3 CAB 2003)
- 9-5 – year 1998-2005 for AS1-AS2-AS3
- 9-5 – year 2005-2009 for Denso navigation. All required cable harness is included when selecting this.
Make sure to select the right CdConnect for your needs in the options!
If you have the SAAB 9-3, 2003-2006, have a look on the aux cable!
- Video for SAAB 9-3 (~4 min)
- Video for SAAB 9-5 (~6 min)
- Written instructions (several different PDFs)
CdConnect SAAB is CE certified and meets high product safety standards
CdConnect is CE-certified. This means that the product meets the requirements of relevant directives and has undergone the prescribed procedure for verifying compliance with the requirements (i.e. test performed by external institutes).
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN61000-1, EN61000-2, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4. This means, in short that the product works in the car without behaving strangely or affecting other equipment with respect to the electromagnetic energy that the product is exposed to or create.
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 50498: of 2010. Meets the requirements of this standard for electronic equipment for installation in vehicles.
- Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment under the RoHS 2 (Directive 2011/65 / EU). This is a legal requirement and involves limiting or completely eliminating the use of six chemicals. One of these chemicals is lead which historically have been used in soldering, and still is in DIY-solution or prototype manufacturers - but not in CdConnect!
- Works as promisedReview by Raphael
- Excellent ProductReview by Rod
- Very good quality adapterReview by Mikael
- Fast, Easy, Clean & A Factory LookReview by dhbolthausen
- Very easy Installation. Great instructions.Review by Greg
- An awesome alternative!Review by Jarrett
- awesomeReview by dankwgn
(Posted on 4/6/2015)
- Awesome addition to my 1999 9-3 convertible Review by GeirBear
If you are hesitating over the cost of some wiring and clips! Don't!! The fact that I can now play my iPhone, iPad and iPod directly through the factory stereo is worth every penny!
Don't settle for radio transmitters that sound awful and fade in and out. Finished installation looks factory! Don't hestat to contact Rubenson Industri AB through their contact page, they are quick and responsive. I highly recommend this company and this product. (Posted on 4/2/2015)
- niceReview by Bill
No comparison to Audiotroll, much better product (Posted on 3/17/2015)