We know. There is one little annoying thing with our lovely SAAB. There is no aux-in connection. Are you're feed up with FM-transmitters and copying CDs and just wants an easy to use and flexible solution to stream music through the car's speakers now?
CdConnect is a retrofit aux kit for Saab 9-5 and Saab 9-3. Easy to use and works with all music players that have a standard 3.5 mm jack.
You deserve high audio quality at the music of your choice! You deserve CdConnect!
- Plug and play installation. No soldering, no cutting of cables!
- Doesn’t require activation through Tech2. Just press the Cd-button twice to activate!
- Designed to ensure the best possible sound quality.
- High quality. Automated production in Sweden with high precision placement of components on circuit board.
Original & authentic feeling
There will be no visible changes to your stereo. Install the CdConnect with a button (now included!) and you will believe it was factory mounted with just a small audio inlet in the mid-console! A 3.5 mm audio cable to connect between the blank-button outlet and your phone (or other audio source) are also included.
Compatible models and stereos
The aux-adapter is compatible with the following models:
- 9-3 – year 1998-2002 for AS1-AS2-AS3 (Also, 9-3 CAB 2003)
- 9-5 – year 1998-2005 for AS1-AS2-AS3
- 9-5 – year 2005-2009 for Denso navigation. All required cable harness is included when selecting this.
Make sure to select the right CdConnect for your needs in the options!
If you have the SAAB 9-3, 2003-2006, have a look on the aux cable!